Grand Hyatt Union Square
San Francisco, CA
HealthBeat — VentureBeat's second annual event on the future of digital health technologies — will be held on October 27-28 at the Grand Hyatt in San Francisco, CA.
From our wearable devices telling us how many REM cycles we miss, to the emergency room where sensors can track our vital signs, the harnessing and control of our personal health data is driving significant disruption in the health care industry.
HealthBeat will examine the many steps in the data-driven patient journey, from gathering data through consumer health wearables, to looking at how this data gets past health system firewalls and into clinical systems. Never before have we as individuals and professionals had so much access to PHI (Protected Health Information). Who owns it? Where does it go? Who sees it? How secure is it?
Our friends at VentureBeat are offering our network a 20% discount on tickets. Register now and save using the code HIMSS.
Featured speakers include:
- Aaron Levie, CEO, Box
- Lisa Suennen, Managing Partner, Venture Valkyrie
- Peter Tippett, MD, PhD, Chief Medical Officer, Verizon
- Bryan Sivak, Chief Technology Officer, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
- Sharon Terry, President & CEO, Genetic Alliance
- Aneesh Chopra, EVP & Co-Founder, Hunch Analytics
- Dr. Pravene Nath, CIO of Stanford Hospital and Clinics, Stanford University Medical Center
- Ramin Bastani, Founder & CEO, Healthvana
- Nancy Green, Managing Principal, Verizon Healthcare
- Jen Hyatt, Founder & CEO, Big White Wall
- Todd Pierce, SVP, Healthcare & Life Sciences Industry, Salesforce
- Seth Joseph, VP Corporate Strategy, Surescripts
- John Moore, MD, PhD, Co-Founder & CEO, Twine Health
- Rajiv Mehta, Founder, Bhageera Inc.
- Dan Haley, VP Government & Regulatory Affairs; Asst. General Counsel, athenahealth
- Carol Levine, Director, Families & Health Care Project, United Hospital Fund
- Ryan Howard, Founder & CEO, Practice Fusion
- Frank Williams, CEO, Evolent Health
Grab your tickets now! Use code HIMSS to save 20%. Seats are limited.