Summer 2017 Newsletter - HIMSS Announcements
By Jim Bloedau
Education Assistance Fund – Apply this Fiscal Year
HIMSS can provide financial assistance to chapters for speaker and/or educational programming costs related to a specific chapter event. There is a maximum request of $1,000 per chapter and funds are given based on availability and need. Chapters can receive one assistance payment per fiscal year.
To request assistance, download and submit the following form to Chapter Staff.
HIMSS Health IT Value Suite
The HIMSS Health IT Value Suite & Value Score provides the resources to help enterprises organize value strategies and analyze its impact. Begin to build and measure the organization’s value strategy today. Resources include:
- Meaningful Use Fact Finder: Delivers easily accessible information on Meaningful Use measures and reporting timelines.
- ACO Navigator: A starting point towards health IT capabilities in an organization's pursuit of accountable care.
- Pathways to Value: A collection of action plans focused on key areas with high potential for value realization.
- Value STEPS: A value optimization framework for stakeholders when formulating their value strategies.
- Value of Health IT Podcast Series: Recent episodes include guest speakers Carla Smith and Steve Lieber.
Check the organization’s HIMSS value score today.
HIMSS18 Annual Conference & Exhibition
You can reserve accommodations at book hotels now. HIMSS18 is March 5 - 9, 2018 at the Sands Expo & Convention Center Las Vegas, NV.
HIMSS18 Call for General Education Proposals is open June 12 through July 17, 2017.